Democracy. Are You In? is a contemporary exhibition that aims to encourage visitors to recognise that our freedoms and our way of life are built on the foundation of democracy.
The exhibition at the Museum of Australian Democracy explores powerful stories of democracy in action through a series of photographs, objects and audiovisual displays.
Moments from Australia’s democratic journey are presented including the 1967 referendum.
Be inspired to understand the power of your voice in shaping the future of our nation.
This is a free event.
Actively welcomes people with access needs.
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia)
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- The event organiser has provided an access and inclusion statement.