Yours faithfully is an interactive exhibition that invites you to rediscover the art of letter writing.
In Yours Faithfully, you can use the Museum of Australian Democracy's (MoAD) range of tools and supplies including beautifully restored typewriters and writing supplies to express your inner thoughts.
Whatever the subject and whoever the recipient, you can pop your letter in the post box located in the exhibition and MoAD will cover the postage.
In an age of pithy one liners, text messages and FaceTime, rediscover letter writing at MoAD.
This is a free event.
Actively welcomes people with access needs.
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia)
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- The event organiser has provided an access and inclusion statement.