The Story of Film: An Odyssey is a British documentary film series about the history of cinema, presented in 15 x 1-hour chapters.
Adapted from his book, Northern Irish critic and filmmaker Mark Cousins narrates with infectious passion, selecting original film clips best seen on the big screen.
Each month, one episode is screened from the series, accompanied by some of the films he analyses.
Whether you think you know it all or want to learn more, The Story of Film: An Odyssey is a journey for everyone who loves cinema!
This is a free event.
Actively welcomes people with access needs.
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia)
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.