Botticelli to Van Gogh: Masterpieces from the National Gallery, London draws exclusively from one of the greatest collections of European paintings in the world.
This unprecedented exhibition includes 500 years of art in 60 paintings and comprises the largest group of works ever to travel outside of Britain in the National Gallery’s 192-year history.
Botticelli to Van Gogh features 55 of the world’s most famous and admired artists from the fifteenth to the turn of the twentieth century, including Botticelli, Titian, Rembrandt, Vermeer, El Greco, Velazquez, Goya, Turner, Constable, Van Dyck, Gainsborough, Renoir, Cézanne, Gauguin and Van Gogh.
Exclusive to the National Gallery of Australia
Only in Canberra
5 March – 14 June 2021
Entry costs for this event have not been provided.
Actively welcomes people with access needs.
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia)