A brand new Museum of Australian Democracy (MoAD) experience for groups – part whodunit, part riddle room at Old Parliament House after dark!
Located in the House of Representatives Chamber, Peril in the Parliament - the Silent Speaker will flex your detective and teamwork skills while you solve puzzles and earn clues.
As the chamber doors close behind you, and the sands begin to trickle through the hourglass, you must work together to identify a killer - before it's too late!
Group bookings by arrangement for a minimum of 8 people.
Feel free to don 1930s garb - or not, as you prefer.
|Adult:||$29.00||Group price per person, minimum 8 people.|
|Child:||$25.00||Suitable for children 12+. Group price per person, minimum 8 people.|
Actively welcomes people with access needs.
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- The event organiser has provided an access and inclusion statement.