Saturday Screenings is a free program of film screenings on the first weekend of each month, presented in partnership between the National Film and Sound Archive of Australia (NFSA) and the National Gallery of Australia. Screenings take place at either the NFSA or the National Gallery of Australia.
Please check your ticket to confirm the venue location.
An Angel at My Table - 5 June, 2.00pm (Note: screening at Arc Cinema, National Film and Sound Archive)
Barry Lyndon - 1 May, 2.00pm (Note: screening at James Fairfax Theatre, National Gallery of Australia)
Border - 3 April, 2.00pm (Note: screening at James Fairfax Theatre, National Gallery of Australia)
This is a free event.
Actively welcomes people with access needs.
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia)
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.