Audience favourite, the National Photographic Portrait Prize, is back bigger and for longer this year. Selected from a national field of entries, this iteration incorporates photographs from the maelstrom that was late 2019 and 2020. Accordingly, they’ve called it Living Memory to acknowledge a time like no other. This exhibition always reflects the distinctive vision of Australia's aspiring and professional portrait photographers and the unique nature of their subjects.
|All tickets:||$10.00 to $15.00||$15 Adult / $12 Concession / $10 Circle of Friends / Under 18s free Book online and receive 10% off!|
Actively welcomes people with access needs.
- The event organiser has provided an access and inclusion statement.
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia)
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.