A monthly, online program for people who are blind or with impaired vision from across the country. This social and creative program provides an opportunity to engage with the National Gallery collection through audio description, poetry, music, and discussion.
You will need your own internet connected computer, laptop or device with webcam and in-built microphone.
This is a free event.
Actively welcomes people with access needs.
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia)
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.
- The event organiser has provided an access and inclusion statement.