ACT Event Fund
The ACT Event Fund plays an active role in stimulating and fostering positive economic, social, and community outcomes for the Canberra region through the events sector.
It assists eligible applicants to further develop, market, and promote their events, while also supporting a diverse, high-quality calendar of events each year.
The desired outcomes from support provided through the ACT Event Fund are as follows:
- To facilitate a vibrant, innovative, and inclusive events culture within the ACT.
- To help develop a diverse, year-round events calendar.
- To encourage the development of tourism in the ACT and increase economic activity in the Canberra region.
- To encourage and support the involvement of the local community in events (e.g. event organisers, event participants/attendees, artists/performers, sponsors/partners, community groups, volunteers, and local businesses/suppliers).
- To facilitate community event activity within Canberra’s town centres and suburbs.
- To utilise, activate and enliven community assets, precincts, and spaces.
- To provide support to viable events that are of high quality, well planned and well managed.
Find out more about the ACT Event Fund, including how to apply.
Information on other ACT Government funding opportunities can be found at grants.act.gov.au.